Highlights of my 20s:
- living in and traveling through Europe.
- graduating SDSU
- running 7 half marathons
- running 14 miles
- deciding to leave the entertainment industry
- finding myself and being happy with who I am
- deciding to go to grad school
- learning to cook
- pledging Kappa Delta and now advising UCLA KDs
- making the best friends of my life
- many more....
As I move into the next decade, I have never been happier in my life. Work is amazing and there are some exciting things brewing in that department. Grad school is the best decision I have ever made, not only do I love what I am studying, I have met some of the most amazing people ever, who I am so indebted to. I am recovered from hip surgery and training for my first marathon. I also get to work with amazing UCLA students, who never cease to amaze me with their talents and ambition. I have great friends and family who support me through everything and every crazy idea I have.
Here's to the next decade and the excitement it holds!